Sunday, April 28, 2013

Winding Back


I have been writing this blog now on an almost daily basis since November 2012. There are 170 posts consisting of more than 81,000 words. There have been over 11,200 page views. The time has come to wind it back a little. The truth is, it is getting more and more difficult to think of things to write, so I am going to post a blog from now on only when I feel that I have something a little more interesting to say. Who knows when that will be!

Although I enjoy writing here, I also realise that the pressure I sometimes put on myself to think of something worth saying is not really necessary. By winding back, not only will I take some pressure off myself, but also, hopefully, what I write will be a little more interesting. I hope that you will stay tuned.

Also I take this opportunity to remind you to take a look at my published books here. I have one more book that should be ready to go before the end of the year, and I am also currently writing a fourth novel. When I have finally completed the second century of these blogs, I will also publish that as volume two of Give Us Today Our Daily Blog – although the title won’t be entirely accurate this time!

Thank you for your readership to date, and keep an eye open for coming instalments.

No comments:

Post a Comment